For personal, family or community use! One disaster is all it takes to knock out your residential water supply. An AquaBrick™ offers simple, gravity-fed operation to quickly make questionable water clean and drinkable. Just pour water into the top and watch it quickly seep through different layers of filter media, deactivating and removing pathogens, spores and heavy metals. Drinking water drains into the clean receptacle at the bottom. For emergency preparedness, outdoor adventures, humanitarian aid and more. Get yours here!
- Treats up to 2,000 gallons of water
- Gravity-fed portable system operates using no pressure, no power and no pump
- Fast-flowing and continuous... filters up to 1 gallon of drinking water in just 5 minutes
- Kills microbial and viral pathogens in water to non-detectable levels
- Removes heavy metals, radiation and toxins
- Treated water exceeds EPA and WHO (World Health Organization) safety standards
- 50+ year shelf life. Store for future use, with no worries about mildew, mold or spoilage
- Made right here in the USA
- Brick measures 9" x 6 1/2" x 19"h.
- Weighs 16 lbs.
Order yours ONLINE today!
Please Note: These items are shipped directly from the factory. To see the expected shipping date, please add to your Shopping Cart. Sorry, no express shipping available. We are unable to ship factory direct items to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO or FPO addresses.
Kelly Kettle® Single AquaBrick™ #2000
Kelly Kettle® AquaBrick™ Kit #2000K
Same as above, includes second empty Brick for storage, funnel for easy pouring