Your first step towards being a "happy camper"! Why? Well, let's talk set-up first... it couldn't be easier, thanks to tent clips that simply snap into place on the Zephyr's 2-pole design. Those poles, by the way, are made of aircraft alloy aluminum, so they're super strong and extremely lightweight. OK, so it's easy to set-up... but how much protection does it offer?
Answer: plenty! The polyester fly and nylon floor are urethane coated and feature factory-sealed seams for maximum weather protection. The Zephyr's new, improved design allows for great head room while 2 vestibules provide that extra space needed to store your gear. And on top of ALL THAT, it weighs just over 5 lbs., so it won't weigh you down on the trail.
- Mesh walls offer superb ventilation
- Fly buckles to the tent, offering a much more secure attachment when compared to elastic cord
- Mesh storage pocket is included for organizing your stuff
- Free-standing 2-pole design
- Extra large zippers on vestibule and door for easy operation
- 75D, 185T polyester fly resists UV damage
- 75D, 185T taffeta floor with 2,000 mm urethane coating for extra protection from the elements
- Stakes and guy ropes are included.
- Base size: 6'2" x 7'5"
- Center height: 41"
- Vestibule depth: 28"
- Tent area: 40 sq. ft.
- Vestibule area: 18 sq. ft.
- Tent and fly weight: 5 lbs., 3 oz.
- Total weight: 5 lbs., 7 ozs.
- Packed Size: 6 x 21"
- Pole diameter: 8.5 mm
Easy set-up, great protection and plenty of room... what you've always wanted in a tent! Order ONLINE Today!
Please Note: This item is shipped directly from the factory. To see the expected shipping date, please add it to your Shopping Cart. Sorry, no express shipping available. We are unable to ship factory direct items to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Puerto Rico or APO or FPO addresses.
Join my Buyer's Club at checkout and
$17.00 on this item!
ALPS Mountaineering® Zephyr 3-person Tent