A cross between the popular Chaos and Extreme Tents from Alps. Like the Chaos, the main pole is one continuous system for the easiest set-up. Like the Extreme, the Hybrid CE uses a pole across the middle to help stabilize the tent in stronger winds. The Hybrid CE uses a full coverage fly that has two vestibules to maximize your gear storage space. Combined with the #8 zippers on the doors and vestibules, the factory sealed fly and floor seams, and the 3,000 mm coating on the floor, this Tent is sure to give you years of use, without any worry of leaking or zipper trouble!
- 2-person, 3-season tent
- Free standing pole system with 7000 Series aluminum poles, tough-but-lightweight
- Easy assembly with pole clips that quickly snap over the tent poles
- Polyester fly resists UV damage and stays taut
- Factory sealed fly and floor seams give best weather protection
- Extra large #8 zippers on doors and vestibules
- Easy entry and great ventilation with 2 doors, both with zippered mesh windows
- Weatherproof fly buckles to tent for maximum adjustability and protection
- Full coverage fly offers maximum protection
- Multiple fly vents increase ventilation
- Fly: 75D, 185T, polyester taffeta, 1,500mm urethane coating
- Floor: 75D, 185T, polyester taffeta, 3,000mm urethane coating
- Walls: 75D, 185T, polyester taffeta
- Mesh: 40D nylon no-see-um mesh
- Base size: 5'3 x 7'7
- Center height: 3'6
- Vestibule depth: 30"
- Tent area: 35 sq. ft.
- Vestibule area: 29 sq. ft.
- Tent and fly weight: 5 lbs. 9 ozs.
- Total weight: 6 lbs. 5 ozs.
- Packed size: 7 x 18 1/2"
- Pole diameter: 8 1/2 mm.
Order yours ONLINE today!
Please Note: This item is shipped directly from the factory. To see the expected shipping date, please add to your Shopping Cart. Sorry, no express shipping available. We are unable to ship factory direct items to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO or FPO addresses.
Buyer's Club at checkout and
instantly SAVE $19.00 on this item!
Alps Hybrid CE 2 Tent