Blink-and-you'll-miss-it speed plus a forgiving 7" brace make this bow as enjoyable as it is deadly! And it's got a feature list as long as your arm: smooth H13 rotating-module cams matched to Max Pre-Load Quad Limbs, new stronger, lighter riser technology, advanced vibration and sound damping, tight Zero Tolerance limb / pocket fit, versatile 32" length, and more. You get the idea. Now try the bow! Lots of draw weights and lengths, for righties and lefties.
Here's the "tech" behind the Agenda 7:
- High-precision Zero Tolerance Limb Pockets - The tightest, most precise limb-to-limb pocket fit yet achieved absorbs vibration and hand shock better than ever. Whether you're using every ounce of limb poundage or a lower draw weight, extreme precision goes a long way.
- Advanced Riser Technology - Evenly distributes limb loads. Forged and precision-machined aircraft--grade aluminum provides extreme strength in critical areas while trimming mass in low-stress sections, creating the most durable, reliable and lightweight bow available.
- Adjustable Offset String Suppressors deaden any noise and vibration at the shot.
- H13 Cam - a synchronized hybrid cam system that utilizes a rotating module that lets you make draw length adjustments without a bow press or any additional modules. Advanced design delivers the same efficiency at any draw length, smooth draw, and extreme speed.
- Removable Overmolded Grip - Typically, changing hand location or pressure, wearing a glove, or adding a quiver will change point-of-impact and string out your groups. With Bear®'s removable grips, you can change from side plate to overmolded grip style to match hand position to your hunt.
- Bear® Hinge Guard utilizes a centralized mount for a stronger, lighter rise, and consistently reduces lateral loads at full draw. Also reduces torque on both the riser and limbs.
- Max-Preload Quad Limbs for proven power. Incredibly strong and light, Bear®'s high-tensile composite dual limbs work as a system with high-precision, zero-tolerance limb / cup / riser fit and tight vibration-dampening boot to ensure smooth draw, power and shock-free shooting.
- High-strength Aluminum Barrel Nut for fully-adjustable pivoting movement of limb pocket.
- Rubber Riser Inserts absorb vibration and sound.
- IBO arrow speed: 340 f.p.s.
- Peak draw weight: 50 lbs. / 60 lbs. / 70 lbs. (your choice)
- Draw length range: 26 1/2-31" in 1/2" increments
- Let-off: 75%
- Brace height: 7"
- Axle-to-axle length: 32"
- Weight: 4 lbs.
State Color and Model, as available in the Shopping Cart below. Order yours ONLINE today!
Please Note: This item is shipped directly from the factory. To see the expected shipping date, please add to your Shopping Cart. Sorry, no express shipping available. We are unable to ship factory direct items to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO or FPO addresses.
Bear Archery® Agenda 7 Compound Bow
|WARNING: Shipping restrictions
apply to the product(s) above under some jurisdictions. Known Age, State
and Local shipping restrictions are applied at Checkout and may result
in changes to an order.|