Breathable in the heat, 600-gram insulated when the mercury drops. Made in the USA and built to serve, the Danner® Desert Acadia® 600-gram Military Boot excels in a wide range of temps and terrain, with full-grain leather / 1,000-denier nylon exterior for rugged durability, a Dri-Lex® liner made to neutralize the effects of hot temps with quick-drying, easy-breathing wear and the versatile Vibram® Sierra outsole with multi-directional lugs for sure-footing on almost any surface.
Danner's famous stitchdown construction gives the boot a more stable platform underfoot and superior durability. The Acadia 600-gram Military Boot: the ground support your mission needs.
Danner does it better:
- Rough out, full-grain leather / 1,000-denier nylon uppers for serious protection, durability and quick-drying performance in seriously hot conditions
- 100% waterproof GORE-TEX® liner
- Extremely quick-drying, completely breathable, odor-and-mildew resistant Dri-Lex lining
- Handcrafted stitchdown construction for wider, more stable platform
- Speed lace system for a quick, secure fit
- Vibram Sierra outsole with multi-directional lugs for maximum traction over various terrain
- Supportive fiberglass shank
- Berry compliant.
- 8"h., 69 ozs.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart below. Order yours ONLINE today!
Please Note: This item is shipped directly from the factory. To see the expected shipping date, please add it to your Shopping Cart. Sorry, no express shipping available. We are unable to ship factory direct items to Puerto Rico or APO or FPO addresses.
Men's 8" Danner® Desert Acadia®
600-gram Insulation Military Boots