Superwinch® took their already best-selling S4000 Winch... with 6,400 lbs. rolling weight, 30' hand-held remote, and the best solenoid in the business... and "suped" it up with input from Danny O'Day, world record-holder for the fastest 1/4-mile time on two wheels (and someone who knows how a professional winch should perform).
Improvements include replacing the wire rope that can scratch paint and cause problems if not properly wound with 1/4" x 40' AmSteel-Blue® high-grade synthetic rope, a 50' wireless remote, a larger clevis hook, and more... making this powerhouse the pro's choice for serious work!
- Rated line pull: 6,400 lbs.
- Motor: 1.8HP
- Gearing: Differential planetary
- Gear ratio: 159:1
- Solenoid: S3 sealed submersible solenoid (backed by a 3-yr. mfr. warranty), circuit-breaker protected
- Clutch: Free-spooling, lever action
- Brake: Mechanical load-holding and dynamic brake
- Rope: AmSteel-Blue synthetic, 1/4" x 40'
- Hook: Clevis hook
- Fairlead: 4-way roller
- Remote: 30' sealed handheld / 50' wireless
- Drum: 1.68" dia. x 3" l.
- Mounting pattern: 2-hole, 3.69" on center
- Line pull at 4,000 lbs.: 311 amp motor draw / 4.5 feet per minute
- Measures 15" l. x 8 3/4" d. x 6" h., weighs 24 lbs.
Order yours ONLINE today!
Please Note: This item is shipped directly from the factory. To see the expected shipping date, please add it to your Shopping Cart. Sorry, no express shipping available. We are unable to ship factory direct items to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO or FPO addresses.
Superwinch® Danny O'Day 6,400-lb. Trailer Winch