Holds up, even during hard time, with a stylish and sleek design that seals out the wind when it kicks up a little too high. This baby is a fly-first pitch tent, letting you set up the fly and then the inner structure, so you can immediately seek shelter from rain and other elements. Its 5,000mm polyurethane-coated fly helps it keep out rain, from mists to downright downpours, plus it's equipped with 1 door and 3 vents, internal mesh pockets, no-see-um mesh and taped, sealed seams. Room for 3, or 2 plus gear.
Port in a storm:
- Lightweight, 210T polyester ripstop flysheet, with 5,000mm waterproof polyurethane fire-retardant coating
- Inner Tent is 190T nylon with polyester fire-retardant mesh
- 190T nylon fixed ground sheet with 5,000mm waterproof fire-retardant polyurethane coating
- 50-denier polyester no-see-um mesh
- DAC® Featherlite NSL® anodized aluminum poles with Pressfit connectors
- 6 interior mesh pockets (3 each side)
- 1 door, 3 vents
- Taped, sealed seams for long wear
- Alloy stakes (18, plus 2 spare)
- Repair kit included
- Shelter weight 5 lbs., trail weight 6 1/4 lbs., pack size 17 x 8 1/4"
- Measures 18 x 7 1/4" x 7 1/4" when set up.
Order ONLINE Today!
Please Note: This item is shipped directly from the factory. To see the expected shipping date, please add it to your Shopping Cart. Sorry, no express shipping available. We are unable to ship factory direct items to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO or FPO addresses.
Snugpak® Scorpion 3 Tactical Shelter Tent