Finding time to make and enjoy a decent meal can be next to impossible, especially for families on the fly. Enter the 5-quart Deni Electric Pressure Cooker. It uses pressurized steam to cook healthy meals in a fraction of the time.
Cook fork tender stew in 30 minutes, roasts in under an hour, vegetables in minutes. Just put the ingredients in the pot, set the timer, and enjoy a hassle-free and delicious home-cooked meal
- Shortens cooking time by up to 70%
- Fully programmable timer
- Delay function up to 8 hours
- Built-in thermostat for automatic temperature control
- Steam release valve allows you to release pressure quickly
- Pressurized steam cooks healthy meals in much less time than convectional cooking methods
- Great for a variety of meals... chicken, roasts, stew, chili, etc.
- High and low pressure cooking, keep warm, slow cook, steam, and brown
- Condensation reservoir collects extra liquid
- Cool touch, brushed stainless steel housing
- Easy to clean
- Unit includes: removable 5 qt. non-stick cooking pot, condensation reservoir, and instruction book with cooking times and recipes
- Locking pin prevents the lid from being opened while under pressure
- Unit will automatically shut off when the pressure has exceeded its max
- Pressure regulator knob will be forced upward if the pressure exceeds its max
- Inner cooking pot will be forced down and the pressure will escape between the inner pot and the rubber gasket.
Order ONLINE Today!
Please Note: This item is shipped directly from the factory. To see the expected shipping date, please add it to your Shopping Cart. Sorry, no express shipping available. We are unable to ship factory direct items to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO or FPO addresses.
5-quart Deni® Electric Pressure Cooker