Whether you're experiencing a power outage, or just need a little "juice" to run a drill in a spot where no electrical outlets reside, this Energin® 4,000-watt Electric Start Generator provides reliable, stable energy! Features an easy electric start for quick setup, and runs up to 9 hours at 50 percent. Features a low-oil sensor system too, to help keep your generator in proper working condition.
- 4,000 peak watts, no-load speed of 3,000 rpms
- The engine is 7 HP, OHV with air-cooled construction for safe, efficient performance
- Included wheel kit allows for easy movement
- Has 3.96-gallon fuel tank that takes unleaded gasoline
- DC output: 12V at 8.3 amps; 25-amp breaker
- Includes 1-year manufacturer's warranty.
Order yours ONLINE today!
Please Note: This item is shipped directly from the factory. To see the expected shipping date, please add to your Shopping Cart. Sorry, no express shipping available. We are unable to ship factory direct items to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO or FPO addresses. Gas and diesel-powered items once gassed or oiled, cannot be returned to The Sportsman's Guide. The manufacturer will require the customer to visit a qualified service center for inspection.
Energin® 4,000-watt Electric Start Generator
WARNING: Gas-powered Engines / Generators cannot be shipped to California or Canada. Please check your State, County and City laws for restrictions before ordering Gas-powered Engines / Generators.|