Cereal has come a long way since James Caleb Jackson invented granula. The first dry, whole grain breakfast cereal was a mix of water and graham flower, tasteless and needing an overnight soak in milk to be edible. By contrast, this Harvest 6-grain Cereal is a delicious balance of specially milled grain that's rich in fiber and nutrients. It's easy to make, requiring just water and a few minutes of prep time, and you can use in your favorite recipes, too! 100% vegetarian, full of calories (the good kind) and healthy nutrition.
Please: Porridge, hot:
- Individually packaged in 20 four-serving family-sized pouches (approx. 2 adults, 2 children)
- 3-ply sealed-tight mylar pouches keep freshness in, pests out
- Oxygen extracted for additional protection of nutrition and taste
- Easy-use resealable lids allow opening, closing without unnecessarily exposing other pouches to air
- Convenient handles and sensible weight for easy transportation
- Interlocking bucket design for easy, stable stacking.
Don't wait! Order your supply ONLINE today!
Please Note: This item is shipped directly from the factory. To see the expected shipping date, please add to your Shopping Cart. Sorry, no express shipping available. We are unable to ship factory direct items to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO or FPO addresses.
20-Pk. Bucket of Food Supply Depot Harvest 6-grain Cereal
WARNING: This item cannot be shipped to Canada. Please check your State, County and City laws for restrictions before ordering this product.|